Adult Sports Programs
Kinetic Adult Sports Soccer League
Join in on the fun of participating in the worldwide sport of soccer! Designed for players of all soccer levels, our indoor soccer league will provide both a competitive and recreation environment for five versus five soccer games. Games will be played once per week, inside on our Turf field and consist of two 23-minute halves with a referee. The season will consist of seven games plus a single elimination playoff bracket. Players will also receive team shirts. The championship team of the league will receive prizes and gift certificates. All players must be at least 18 years of age.
Call for Information 914-738-4000
Click here for the Game Format
- Teams play on Tuesdays or Thursdays between 7pm and 10pm.
- Games start week of September 12, 2016.
- Recommended Roster Size: 8-10 players
- 3 players required to start a game (less than 3 players will be a forfeit)
- We do not specify this as a men’s or co-ed specific league. This means that there are no co-ed rules (no minimum/maximum amount of men or women required on the court at a time).
- Two 23 minute halves, running clock
- 3 minute half time
- Clock stops only for official’s time-outs (injuries and called time-outs).
- Delay tactics will enable the referee (at his/her discretion) to stop the clock
- 7 regular season games (top teams qualify for the playoffs)
- No off sides
- Slide tackles are illegal
- All free kicks are direct and must wait for a refs whistle or gesture
- Head referee provided for each game
- Unsportsmanlike behavior may result in that player/team being suspended/removed from participating in all Kinetic Sports leagues for one year, without refund.
- Game time is forfeit time
Kinetic Adult Sports Basketball League
Our Adult Basketball League is designed for players of all levels. Our league will provide both a competitive and recreation environment for five versus five basketball games. The season will consist of seven games plus a single elimination playoff bracket. Players will also receive team shirts. The championship team of the league will receive prizes and gift certificates.
Registration starts August 15, 2016. League games start September 12, 2016 through the first week of December 2016.
Click here for Adult Basketball Game Format & League Rules
- Must be a Kinetic Sports Club member to play in this league
- All players must be at least 18 years of age.
- Games played once a week between 8pm – 10 pm, Mondays & Wednesdays
- Each team will play 1 game each week.
- 7 week regular season + extra week of playoffs for teams that make it
- Your team’s start time will vary from week. We try our best to create a balanced schedule for all teams
- Games will follow MODIFIED NCAA game rules.
- Co-Ed league but no gender rules – up to the teams to decide how many males and females are on the court
- Full-court 4-on-4 basketball (if shorthanded, teams must have at least 3 people on the court to not forfeit).
- Playing time: Games will consist of 2 halves. Each half will be 20 minutes and a 3 minute half time. The clock will stop the LAST minute of the FIRST HALF and the LAST TWO minutes of the SECOND HALF.
- Time Outs: Each team will be given ONE timeout in the FIRST half. Each team will be allowed TWO timeouts in the second half. The first half timeout will NOT carry over. You will receive ONE additional timeout for each overtime played. These also will NOT carry over.
- Overtime: The FIRST over time will be 2 minutes. The first minute will be RUNNING TIME and the second minute will be STOP/START. If additional overtimes are needed they will be for 1minute STOP/START.
- Foul Shots: A team will be in a bonus when the other team has committed SEVEN team fouls. At this time the team will shoot 1 and 1’s. On the 10th foul 2 shots are taken.
- There is an unwritten 30-second shot clock
- MODIFIED Technical fouls will be 2 shots and the Ball (Unsportsmanlike)
- If a player receives 2 technical fouls he or she will be thrown out of the game and may have to sit additional games, decided by the Director of Basketball. If a team receives 3 unsportsmanlike Technical in a game that game will be Forfeited IMMEDIATELY!
- Technical fouls will be kept during the season. If a player receives 3 technical fouls in a season he will be suspended for 1 game. Every technical after will continue to be a 1 game suspension. This INCLUDES PLAYOFFS!!!
- All players must wear Kinetic Sports Club basketball tee shirts. If you are not wearing a team jersey you will be given a technical foul.
- Fighting is NOT tolerated at the Field House. Players involved in fighting will receive a multiple game suspension/possible expulsion from the league.
- Any abuse to a referee or staff member will NOT be tolerated.
- Substitutions: Substitutions may be made following whistles in accordance with NCAA Rules but only after the player has checked in with the scorers desk and has been waived in by an official
- Kinetic Sports Club Basketball Directors retain the discretion to waive any of the foregoing eligibility requirements or to bar participation by any person in specific instances if they determine that the best interests of the League will be served.
- Team balances must be paid by the 3rd week of the season. Failure to do so will result in games being forfeit until balance is paid.
- Playoffs will be determined by the following format in order. Wins, Head to head record, Record versus 1st place, Head to Head point differential, total points differential.
I Don’t Have a Team, Can I Still Play?
Yes! We have a “Free Agency” option that allows you to be placed on an existing team or a newly formed “Free Agent” team. You will need to fill out a “Free Agent” form to let teams know you’re interested in joining a team.
What is the cost for Adult Leagues?
$115 per player for the season.
$850 per team (up to 10 players)
Kinetic Sports Programs are open to the public!
Create an online account or use an existing account to purchase. Membership not required.